Wednesday 9 May 2012

Marks on Paper - Black & White (1A)

Grade - 55

For this project brief we had to create a minimum of eight A6 finals that were created only using black and white materials (grey). We were given eight different subjects to look at such as Medieval Torturer and Driving Instructor and we had to identify each of the character attributes, then using only our names we had to manipulate our names so that they shared some relation/sensitivity to the unique characteristics of each subject. Look at some of my development sheets below that show me experimenting with the possibilities.

One of my triumphs for this brief were that I started off quickly, brainstorming ideas down as fast as I could which proved to be helpful as more and more ideas kept coming. I found this way of working successful. My mistakes were that I did not experiment with enough media which limited my potential.




No comments:

Post a Comment